Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add PGFILEDESC description to Makefiles for all /contrib

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add PGFILEDESC description to Makefiles for all /contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> All other binaries had such a designation, and all /contrib binaries
> were missing them.  I assume I was doing cleanup.  You want the icon
> removed from the backend makefile?

Yes.  I'm prepared to believe that not having the icons set on the
contrib executables was an oversight.  I'm much less prepared to assume
that not marking the postgres executable was an oversight.  Again,
unless you *know* that this change is needed and appropriate, now is
not the time to be making it, and especially not without discussion.