Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> VMWare Server is indeed a fine product, which I use extensively.
>>>
>>> I am not sure what our Windows support is like for x86_64. Magnus has
>>> one for MSVC (for which buildfarm support is nearly done, but not
>>> quite). But I don't see one for MinGW. OTOH, Windows is not free (in
>>> either sense) and setting up a build environment there is quite a bit
>>> harder than on Unix platforms.
>>
>> yeah improving windows coverage might be a nice thing - some other
>> random thoughts might include:
>> *) a linux x86_64 box with say the non-commercial version of icc (intel
>> c compiler)
>> *) recent netbsd/amd64
>> *) solaris 10/x86 - gcc and sun studio
>> *) maybe solaris express/opensolaris?
>> *) as said early we don't seem to have any suse/novell coverage at all
>
> I'll see what I can do on the NetBSD and Solaris fronts.

IMO, the Solaris one is probably more important than NetBSD.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?
Сообщение: Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?