Re: scalablility problem

От Xiaoning Ding
Тема Re: scalablility problem
Дата
Re: scalablility problem  (Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks guys,

I update PG to 8.2.3. The results are much better now.
1 process :    0.94 second
2 processes: 1.32 seconds
4 processes: 2.03 seconds
8 processes: 2.54 seconds

Do you think they are good enough?
BTW where can I found some info on what 8.2.3 did to improve
scalability compared with pre 8.1 versions?

Xiaoning