Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL crashes on Windows 2003

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL crashes on Windows 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:

>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-01/msg00214.php.
>>> It's applied.
>>>
>> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/postmaster/bgwriter.c
>>
>> Bah. I looked aruond but didn't find it. Clearly I'm blind. Thanks.
>>
>> So - if you're not on 8.1.7 or 8.1.8, upgrade to 8.1.8 and let us know
>> if you still have the problem.
> I wrote 8.1.x but we are actually on 8.1.8 and the problem is there (I
> just checked because I am not the local system administrator).

Just in case, I'd double-check that. Check the version information on
postgres.exe (available through the right-click properties view in
Explorer). It could be that the upgrade failed.

If it's not then the next logical question is - any antivirus,
antispyware or quota software running on that machine?

//Magnus

Сообщение: Installing with libs of postgresql-libs