Re: PostgreSQL and VB.net

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and VB.net
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Vishal Mailinglist wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have a program already working on LAMP architecture. Now since the
> business logic is in PostgreSQL. We were interested  to build the front end
> on VB.net. Would like to know the readiness of PostgreSQL working with
> VB.net . Would appreciate If anyone can suggest any drivers, website  and
> essential reading before I go for coding.

Well it doesn't really have anything to do with PostgreSQL. As much as
VB and availability of drivers. You can use ODBC or the NPgsql driver.

.Net
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/npgsql/

Odbc:
ODBCng
http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/odbncng
psqlODBC
http://odbc.postgresql.org

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL and VB.net
От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah"
Сообщение: ERROR: missing chunk number 0 for toast value