Re: php professional

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: php professional
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> Answer for this is a bit complex, more newbies howtos, more people
>> saying that is better and so on....
>
> Yeah. Would be good if we can figure out something that would help
> postgresql increase its usage or mind share.

O.k. this is bizarre. One, this discussion belongs on -advocacy not
-general.

Two, you do realize that we have huge mind share right?

> At least so that even the big bosses might be fine with using postgresql.

Oh you mean like a good portion of the largest entities in the world
already do?

Not to be sarcastic but it sounds to me like your boss isn't paying
attention.

I spent Tuesday at one of the largest companies in the world discussion
how we can deploy PostgreSQL enterprise wide.

I spent the week before that teaching a class for a global 2000 that is
about to deploy postgresql (in the next 2 years) to over 5000 installations.

I will spent a week on the east coast doing the same thing for another
division of said company.

We regularly support a company that has over 4000 installations in Europe.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/