Re: tsearch2: word position

От Markus Schiltknecht
Тема Re: tsearch2: word position
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Teodor,

Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> It's not supposed usage... Why do you need that?

Well, long story... I'm still using my own indexing on top of the
tsearch2 parsers and stemming.

However, two obvious cases come to mind:

- autocompletion, where I want to give the user one of the possible
known words. Currently, I'm returning the stemmed word, which is
obviously not quite right.

- highlighting of matching words

> Have a look to headline framework as an example or staring point.
> hlparsetext() returns  parsed text with matched lexemes in tsquery.
> Small description of hlparsetext is placed at
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/docs/HOWTO-parser-tsearch2.html
> near the end. Description of HLWORD struct is some out of day, sorry.

Thanks. I probably need to dig in the sources, though.

Markus