Re: tsearch2: word position

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: tsearch2: word position
Дата
Re: tsearch2: word position  (Markus Schiltknecht <markus@bluegap.ch>)
Список pgsql-general
> I'm fiddling with to_tsvector() and parse() from tsearch2, trying to get
> the word position from those functions. I'd like to use the tsearch2
> parser and stemmer, but I need to know the exact position of the word as
> well as the original, unstemmed word.

It's not supposed usage... Why do you need that?

> And this only tells me a word position, not a character or byte position
> within the string. Is there a way to get this information from tsearch2?

Have a look to headline framework as an example or staring point. hlparsetext()
returns  parsed text with matched lexemes in tsquery. Small description of
hlparsetext is placed at
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/docs/HOWTO-parser-tsearch2.html
near the end. Description of HLWORD struct is some out of day, sorry.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/