Re: metaphone and nysiis in postgres

От Jan Muszynski
Тема Re: metaphone and nysiis in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 8 Feb 2007 at 10:59, Demel, Jeff wrote:

> I don't have a problem with doing this in our development environment,
> but when we go to move it onto the live production box, with all the
> live data and current custom settings, will a re-install cause issues?
> Data loss is unacceptable, of course, but it would also be nice if we
> don't have to juggle users, permissions, and settings.
>
> -Jeff

Try looking in the share\contrib subdirectory of the install folder.
Should be SQL files there to install/uninstall the contrib modules.
-jan

informationthat is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or
copyingof this e-mail or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsiblefor delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
ofthis message or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this email to the intended recipient, please notify
thesender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Any use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproductionof this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Demel, Jeff"
Сообщение: Re: COPY FROM - force a value
От: "George Pavlov"
Сообщение: huge disparities in =/IN/BETWEEN performance