Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Дата
Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Devrim,
>
>> With Mailman, we will have a better web interface, human-controllable
>> web interface. Also we can have more people to administrate the mailing
>> lists. It also has an e-mail interface so that people, who does not want
>> to use web interface for moderation issues, can use it.
>
> Actually, I personally find the web interface for majordomo much easier to
> use than Mailman.   And I do both for pgfoundry and postgresql.org.  For
> one thing, the mailman interface has a tendency to force you to re-log-in
> repeatedly, which is really annoying.  Also, it has no way to do "discard
> all e-mails in moderation queue"; you *have* to do them one at a time.

Yes mailman is kind of a pain for that but honestly, if the only gripe
is that we need to enter a password more than once... we must really
consider how lazy we have become.

Joshua D. Drake

> No question the e-mail CLI for mailman is better though.

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Сообщение: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])