Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?
Дата
Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?  (Klint Gore <kg@kgb.une.edu.au>)
Список pgsql-general
Alan Hodgson wrote:
> On Thursday 18 January 2007 16:44, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
>> Harsh, aren't we?
>>
>> Rich and Garland weren't peddling pr0n or a pump-and-dump stock
>> scam.  The fact that they've lost some (a lot of?) respect from
>> potential customers will be pain enough.
>>

> Spam is spam.  I don't care what they're selling.  Anyone dumb enough to
> send spam in 2006 should be fired on the spot.

That is a bit extreme. One persons SPAM is another persons interesting
information. Although I agree that the behavior in this particular
situation was a bit less than the average IQ score.

If you are going to communicate with potential customers, especially as
SPAM have the integrity to do it yourself and take the heat yourself.
Don't use some off brand secondary service and pay them to spam for you.

I send out email all the time to potentials. It is common practice but I
do it, directly as me.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/