Re: Incremental Backup of a particular database

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: Incremental Backup of a particular database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I believe the option for a "warm standby" (which sounds like it is what
you need) was made available in 8.2.0.
You'd have to look at the manual though, I haven't had time to
investigate, and I'm not sure whether it's cluster-wide, or
database-specific.