Re: Pg_dump postgreSQL 8.1.3-1 and win2k

От Adam Radłowski
Тема Re: Pg_dump postgreSQL 8.1.3-1 and win2k
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I had this same problem on Win2003, but I resolved it in short way,
without analysis of problem - I make dumps as owner of database.
I suppose, there is a problem with full access to system tables with "no
owner" privilleges to dumped database.
I think it could be problem on all supported platforms, but when I saw
it on Win (one server), I make on other servers (Linux) dumps as owner
without testing, if I can to do it as normally privilleged user.
Brgds
Adam

Séguier, Géraldine napisał(a):
> I'm trying to dump a schema and I receive this error :
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: permission denied for
> relation pg_ts_dict
>
> pg_dump: The command was: LOCK TABLE public.pg_ts_dict IN ACCESS SHARE MODE
> pg_dump: *** aborted because of error
>
> The schema was created by a superuser "X", and the dump has been done by another user "Y" which has the privileges :
ALLon this table.