Re: Autovacuum improvements

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Autovacuum improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> While we are talking autovacuum improvements, I'd like to also see some better
> logging, something that is akin to the important information of vacuum
> verbose being logged to a table or baring that the error_log.  I'd like to be
> able to see what was done, and how long it took to do for each relation
> touched by av.  A thought, having this information may even be usefull for
> the above thought of scheduler because we may be able to build some sort of
> predictive scheduling into this.

This plays back to the vacuum summary idea that I requested:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-07/msg00451.php

(Man our new search engine is so much better than the old one :))

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Darcy Buskermolen
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum improvements
От: "Pavan Deolasee"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Autovacuum Improvements