What library uses postmaster when lib postgres files are installed not on library path

От Adam Radłowski
Тема What library uses postmaster when lib postgres files are installed not on library path
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm testing 8.1.3 and 8.1.6 of FC3 2.6.12 .
I have installed (compiled from source) two copies of PostgreSQL:
8.1.3 - typically in /usr/local/pgsql and I have configured path to
these libs (in ld.so.conf): /usr/local/pgsql/lib
8.1.6 - not typically in /usr/local/pgsql816 (I edited before installing
with "make install" src/Makefile.global and I changed "prefix" for
install after "configure" and "make")
I never use this two versions of postmaster parallel, so I use for them
this same database cluster.

What libraries uses postmaster 8.1.6 in this situation ? Their own libs
or taken from 8.1.3 ?

Best regards
Adam