Re: Can't See Data - Plz Help!

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: Can't See Data - Plz Help!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
One other thing I've just thought of, if you issue a manual query from
within pgAdmin - does this succeed?
Also roughly how big are the tables (i.e. number of rows) - does it help
if you set a LIMIT in the SQL clause (by default I think it's 1000 rows
but try setting a LIMIT of 1 row and see if that comes back.)

Andy.