Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

> I'd encourage you to look through the diff after you're finished hacking
> before sending it to the list, in case things get left in that should be
> removed, as below...
I am so sorry. I have a look before sending, but...
It's night in my timezone. I will fix tomorrow.

>>  + if (targetSettingsCount > 1)
>>  + ereport(FATAL,
>>  + (errcode(ERRCODE_INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE),
>>  + errmsg("can not specify multiple recovery targets")));
>
> Doesn't look like you changed this based on my prior comment..?
Do you mean this one?
> I think I would have done 'if (targetSettingsCount != 1)' here.
To be sure, we need check we have one recovery target without standby mode and none or one in standby mode? Or some
anothercheck?

regards, Sergei

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Inadequate executor locking of indexes
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Integrate recovery.conf into postgresql.conf