Re: DB problem

От Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Тема Re: DB problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Vinayak,

Please don't post twice to two different lists (four of the same posts
to both pgsql-admin and pgadmin-support.)
This clearly isn't a problem with PG Admin - so don't clutter that list
up, and don't multiple-post - it won't change anything posting twice,
and if anything you'll only end up annoying people so they won't feel
obliged to help you anyway.

In answer to your question, it took me 3 minutes to find this manual page:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/runtime-config.html

There is no log_directory setting, but it is in 8.x
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/runtime-config.html), so your
version doesn't support it.

It would be helpful if you consult the manual for your running version,
not the current release, as features inevitably get added and others
change.  And, as someone's already said, you should be thinking of
upgrading to at minimum 8.1.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834