Re: Localization of the Documentation into pt-BR

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Localization of the Documentation into pt-BR
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi Henrique,
>
> Henrique P Machado a écrit :
>> I'd like to know if there anybody working on the localization of pgAdmin
>> Documentation into pt-BR language.
>> If not, may I start working on it?
>>

> I don't know anyone working on translation pgAdmin's documentation. So,
> I think you can start working on it. Keep me informed on your progress.
>
> You can also work on the website translation if you want.

The website translation would be more valuable to us. Keeping the
documentation translations in sync is extremely hard wark. It's also not
something I'd recommend doing at the begining of a development cycle as
the docs are likely to get changed quite a bit.

Regards, Dave.