Re: Localization of the Documentation into pt-BR

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Localization of the Documentation into pt-BR
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Henrique,

Henrique P Machado a écrit :
> I'd like to know if there anybody working on the localization of pgAdmin
> Documentation into pt-BR language.
> If not, may I start working on it?

I don't know anyone working on translation pgAdmin's documentation. So,
I think you can start working on it. Keep me informed on your progress.

You can also work on the website translation if you want.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/