Re: time for PgAdmin IV ?

От Milen A. Radev
Тема Re: time for PgAdmin IV ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Marian POPESCU написа:
> Hi,
>
> Given the fact that it's such a pain to develop PgAdmin with wxWidgets, how
> about a GPLd library written in C++ and that offers the same base for
> Windows, Linux and Mac?
>
> I found by accident this link and is really amazing !
>
> http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juce/
>
> Please give it a try ...

Any advantages over QT?

(Which is also dual licensed (GPL and commercial), multi-platform and
uses its own widgets instead of the platform's ones. And is infinitely
more mature than JUCE.)

Not I would recommend re-writing everything in QT or in any other
library, but at least your proposal should have some clear advantages
over any existing libraries.

--
Milen A. Radev