Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> Dhanaraj M wrote:
>>
>> Hi Zdenek,
>>
>> I tested this and still both problems exist (Add server and query tool
>> -core dump)
>> Can you test it once?
>
> This patch fixes only problem with invoking connection form when
> frmQuery is closing.

That's all it's supposed to fix - but I get the impression from
Dhanaraj's comment above that it doesn't work for him on frmQuery.

> It does not fix problems with empty comboboxies.

No, I'm still working on that. The fix I was thinking of last night
isn't working as I expected... investigating now.

Regards, Dave.