Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dhanaraj M wrote:

> Hi Zdenek,
>
> I tested this and still both problems exist (Add server and query tool
> -core dump)
> Can you test it once?

This patch fixes only problem with invoking connection form when
frmQuery is closing. It does not fix problems with empty comboboxies.

This patch works for me. Do you have same backtrace?

        Zdenek

> Dave Page wrote:

>>> The root cause is destructor of frmQuery dialog. It removes all
>>> connection from combo box exclude last item - "new connection". Each
>>> deletion invoke frmQuery::OnChangeConnection event and the
>>> OnChangeConnection method invokes "new connection dialog" in the last
>>> step. And because there are some empty combo boxes on this dialog,
>>> gtk generates core.
>>

>> Ah, of course - well spotted.
>>
>>> My suggestion is disable event generation for cbConnection in the
>>> destructor.
>>

>> Agreed. Can one or both of you test the attached patch please?
>>
>> Thanks, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - core dumped - Work around