Re: TPCH Benchmark query result invalid

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: TPCH Benchmark query result invalid
Дата
Re: TPCH Benchmark query result invalid  (Cronje Fourie <cfourie@e-intelligence.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Cronje Fourie wrote:
> When running the following query against a TPCH db I get 0 results
> returned

>     and o_orderdate < date '1993-07-01' + interval '3' month

That's the problem line.

richardh=# SELECT  interval '3' month; interval
(1 row)

It's got a zero-length date-range it's comparing against. If you have
interval '3 months' that should work, but I'm afraid I haven't got time
to check against the specs to see what the correct format should be.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: