Re: TPCH Benchmark query result invalid

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TPCH Benchmark query result invalid
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> richardh=# SELECT  interval '3' month;
>   interval
> ----------
>   00:00:00
> (1 row)

> It's got a zero-length date-range it's comparing against. If you have
> interval '3 months' that should work, but I'm afraid I haven't got time
> to check against the specs to see what the correct format should be.

I think this syntax is supposed to work according to the SQL spec.  Tom
Lockhart was fooling around with making that stuff spec-compliant before
he left the project, and no one has bothered to pick it up since :-(.
Perhaps everyone thinks the spec syntax for interval constants is so
bizarre and non-orthogonal it's not worth dealing with ...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: