Simple Unload

От Naomi Walker
Тема Simple Unload
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
From time to time, I need to unload rows to a delimited file,
specifically with a "where" clause.
I've cobbled a script together to do this, but it seems like a
reasonable utility to support. Sort
of a pg_dump on steroids..

Have I missed the simple way to do this?  Would someone consider adding
such a utility or adding
this to pg_dump?

Naomi

Naomi Walker                          Chief Information Officer
Mphasis Healthcare Solutions          nwalker@mhs.mphasis.com
  ---An EDS Company                   602-604-3100
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/or its Customers and is intended for use only by
theindividual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exemptfrom disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this e-mail has
beenforwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in
anymanner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete this
mailfrom your records.