Re: Re : No text for error messages only numbers

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Re : No text for error messages only numbers
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Laurent ROCHE wrote:
> Sorry, more details :
> I am running PgAdmin III on Windows XP  against a PosgreSQL 8.1 server on Linux (Ubuntu 6.06).
> I have downloaded PgAdmin  from the PgAdmin web site.
>
> I am indeed talking about the Query tool.
> If I type in and run :
> select sdfgdfh
>
> I get the following error message:
> ERREUR:
> SQL state: 42703
>
> I would suspect it is something to do with localization and languages.
> In version 1.4.3,  I get the error message:
> ERREUR:  la colonne «sdfgdfh» n'existe pas
>
> The error message is (quite clerarly ;-) !) in French, even though I have set up PgAdmin in English Language (File=>
Options=> General user language: (en_us) English .

> If anybody could find a way for me to use version 1.6.1 and to get error messages (in French or English, I don't
care),that would be a great help.

The error message comes from PostgreSQL, so it'll ve in whatever
language the server sends to pgAdmin.

Guillaume - are you able to test this? Any idea what's going on?

Regards, Dave.

От: Laurent ROCHE
Сообщение: Re : No text for error messages only numbers
От: Laurent ROCHE
Сообщение: Re : Re : No text for error messages only numbers