Re : No text for error messages only numbers

От Laurent ROCHE
Тема Re : No text for error messages only numbers
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sorry, more details :
I am running PgAdmin III on Windows XP  against a PosgreSQL 8.1 server on Linux (Ubuntu 6.06).
I have downloaded PgAdmin  from the PgAdmin web site.

I am indeed talking about the Query tool.
If I type in and run :
select sdfgdfh

I get the following error message:
ERREUR:
SQL state: 42703

I would suspect it is something to do with localization and languages.
In version 1.4.3,  I get the error message:
ERREUR:  la colonne «sdfgdfh» n'existe pas

The error message is (quite clerarly ;-) !) in French, even though I have set up PgAdmin in English Language (File=>
Options=> General user language: (en_us) English .

If anybody could find a way for me to use version 1.6.1 and to get error messages (in French or English, I don't care),
thatwould be a great help.

Cheers,
L@u
The Travelling Froggy