Re: Out of file-descriptors message

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Out of file-descriptors message
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Bradley Kieser wrote:
> Hmm, not entirely true. You may well only see the error in the process
> itself.

You're telling me that the kernel could be running out of file
descriptors and I wouldn't see a message regarding this in the kernel
logs?  I don't believe that is possible.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Сообщение: Re: Out of file-descriptors message
Сообщение: Re: Out of file-descriptors message