Re: [CORE] SPF Record ...

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: [CORE] SPF Record ...
Дата
Re: [CORE] SPF Record ...  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: [CORE] SPF Record ...  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
Список pgsql-www
On 18 Nov 2006 at 18:12, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

These are inaccurate conclusions.  SPF information helps to draw a
conclusion.  Consider it a points system.    Get so many points for a
might be, none for a definitely.  Get enough points, you're spam.
SPF is most wisely used in conjunction with other information to
reach a conclusion.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php