Re: Help me pack up postgresDB with my windows application.

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: Help me pack up postgresDB with my windows application.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
du li wrote:
> Dear hackers,
>
>   I'm working on a windows application with C# language and use npgsql to connect postgres DB. I'm eager to learn how
tomake a solo setup file which included windows application and postgres DB. My develop environment is Visual Studio
2003and Framework 1.1

>   I don't know if there are a convenient way to pack up a postgres DB, and I'm not sure which files and register key
Ineed to pack, as well as how to turn up a postgres service after installation.

>   I know many people like you have done wonderful job on postgres and it is unsuspectingly. I just want to reduce
steps,config-operation and keep database password when our user install applications.

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pginstaller/

contains a link to the source used to build the windows binary installer
- what you want will be in there.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@007Marketing.com

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz

От: du li
Сообщение: Help me pack up postgresDB with my windows application.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Case Preservation disregarding case sensitivity?