Help me pack up postgresDB with my windows application.

От du li
Тема Help me pack up postgresDB with my windows application.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear hackers,

I'm working on a windows application with C# language and use npgsql to connect postgres DB. I'm eager to learn how to make a solo setup file which included windows application and postgres DB. My develop environment is Visual Studio 2003 and Framework 1.1

I don't know if there are a convenient way to pack up a postgres DB, and I'm not sure which files and register key I need to pack, as well as how to turn up a postgres service after installation.

I know many people like you have done wonderful job on postgres and it is unsuspectingly. I just want to reduce steps, config-operation and keep database password when our user install applications.

Very appreciate your help.
James Duan