Re: Edit grid: quirk in boolean fields

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Edit grid: quirk in boolean fields
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
dpage@postgresql.org wrote:
> Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
>> (...)
>> If I hit <esc> now, I end up with FALSE (!). That wouldn't be by
>> design, would it?
>
> Probably not :-). I've committed a change which modifies the behaviour
> such that simply clicking on the cell no longer cycles the value - it
> now just displays the checkbox which must be explicitly clicked to
> change the value. <ESC> now seems to do what is required, and I
> believe this also has the side effect of curing the other
> inconsistency you reported previously.

I have checked out RC2 and the problem with <esc> seems to be gone. Nice!
About the previously reported issue: the mouse sticks to the regular
cycle (FALSE-TRUE-NULL) at all times, while <space> starts off
irregularly, before following the same sequence. This issue is not as
important IMO. It is, however, still there.

Regards
Erwin