Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> Hi Dave!
>
> I am afraid I have encountered another one of those undead bugs.
> It would seem that the case where the return type of a function is
> specified via OUT-parameter has slipped through:
> That's what I get for one of my real functions (note the duplicated
> schema-name with the OUT-parameter!):
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION cp.f_todo_interesse(OUT t cp."cp.t_todo")
>  RETURNS SETOF cp.t_todo AS
> $BODY$
> (...)

Blergh!! I've gone over the code and ripped out a bunch of stuff that
used to be there to manually quote things. Now it's gone, there's no way
anything in that area could end up being double quoted without raising a  compiler error.

As always, thanks for the report - I'll probably cut an RC2 build tomorrow.

Regards, Dave