Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Bug: SQL pane: schema-prefix of composite types
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave!

I am afraid I have encountered another one of those undead bugs.
It would seem that the case where the return type of a function is
specified via OUT-parameter has slipped through:
That's what I get for one of my real functions (note the duplicated
schema-name with the OUT-parameter!):

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION cp.f_todo_interesse(OUT t cp."cp.t_todo") RETURNS SETOF cp.t_todo AS
$BODY$
(...)

Regards
Erwin

Сообщение: Re: A couple of quirks in the edit grid
Сообщение: Re: A couple of quirks in the edit grid