Re: postgres import

От Adam Radlowski
Тема Re: postgres import
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Achilleas informed You very good. But if Your SQL file comes from other
DBMS, like MySQL, You have to a little bit to edit this file, becouse
sometimes in those files are used "slangs" characteristical for specific
DBMS.
If You have SQL file genarated with "pg_dump", You have to be sure, that
all needed roles (users, groups) are defined in Your destination
database, when in SQL file You have GRANT or REVOKE.
Greetings
Adam