Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities

От louis gonzales
Тема Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ganbold,
There are man PDF files out there that outline all of the workings of
postgresql.  They are easy to read, but also have 'deep dive'
information in them as well.  The PDF's are really valuable, both for
the novice and for those who are experienced.

I'd start there.

--
Email:    louis.gonzales@linuxlouis.net
WebSite:  http://www.linuxlouis.net