Re: more than 32 parameters to a function?

От Ottavio Campana
Тема Re: more than 32 parameters to a function?
Дата
Re: more than 32 parameters to a function?  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Erik Jones wrote:
> Put them in arrays and pass them as the arguments.  But, I would like to
> know what function could ever need 65 arguments?

Consider that I have to invoke the function from a ZSQL method in zope.
Do you know if it works?

I need all these arguments because we have a tables where we store items
 for an e-commerce site. The problem is that these items might have a
lot of peculiarities and more than 40 fields are boolean to fully
describe them.

Bye

--
Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: more than 32 parameters to a function?
Сообщение: Re: more than 32 parameters to a function?