Re: [HACKERS] Replication documentation addition

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replication documentation addition
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

> I am not inclined to add commercial offerings.  If people wanted
> commercial database offerings, they can get them from companies that
> advertize.  People are coming to PostgreSQL for open source solutions,
> and I think mentioning commercial ones doesn't make sense.
>
> If we are to add them, I need to hear that from people who haven't
> worked in PostgreSQL commerical replication companies.

You did, Josh Berkus. Secondly, as many people have stated in the past
not one replication suits everyone's needs and as PostgreSQL has many
replication solutions, it only makes sense to list the more prominent
ones, commercial or not.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Replication documentation addition
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Replication documentation addition