Re: Latest /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql startup/shutdown

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: Latest /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql startup/shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maurice Yarrow wrote:

> In fact, the only thing I cannot find is a recent copy (for
> 8.1.5 located in /usr/local/pgsql)  of an init.d startup script
> for the postgres, equivalent to the currently running
> /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql    (which is about 250 lines
> of shell).

If you download the source distribution you will find one in
contrib/start-scripts

Most of the lines are just comments and you would appear to be running a
custom script - the sample that comes with 7.3.16 is 92 lines.

--

Shane Ambler
Postgres@007Marketing.com

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz