Re: more anti-postgresql FUD

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: more anti-postgresql FUD
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> 2. less points of failure: ups doesnt help you if your cpu fries,
> power supply fries, memory frieds, motherboard fries, o/s halts, etc
> etc. :-)
>
> 3. experience has taught me not to put 100% faith in ups power switchover.

As a follow up to this. We have all line conditioning natural gas
generators for our equipment.

We had an outage once due to power... guess how?

An electrician blew the panel.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: Re: more anti-postgresql FUD
От: Brent Wood
Сообщение: Re: question on renaming a foreign key