Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?

От: Mark Kirkwood
Тема: Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

FW: Simple join optimized badly?  ("H.J. Sanders", )
 Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
  Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
   Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
     Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  (Mark Kirkwood, )
    Re: FW: Simple join optimized badly?  (Scott Marlowe, )

Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> Ok, now that I've actually looked at the release notes, I take that back
> and apologize. But while there's a lot of improvements that have been
> made, there's still some seriously tough problems that have been talked
> about for a long time and there's still no "light at the end of the
> tunnel", like how to handle multi-column statistics.

Yeah - multi-column stats and cost/stats for functions look the the next
  feature additions we need to get going on....

Cheers

Mark