Re: Unsubscribe

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I also don't care about that argument in this situation. People
> ignorantly posting an unsubscribe to the list get this kind of response
> because it's an annoyance to the list users,

Over time especially now, we will see many more "users" versus
"developers". Most "users" will never know how (nor should they have to)
read email headers.

> benefits long-term list users the most. The real question is: which is
> more annoying to list users, the occasional unsubscribe posted to the
> list (with accompanying responses), or a one-line footer on each post
> providing a link to unsubscribe instructions?

Good point, because I guarantee you every time someone pulls this
elitist dung about email headers, I am going to step in and say something.

So if you want to shut me up, lets get the footer added.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/