Re: subselect requires offset 0 for good performance.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: subselect requires offset 0 for good performance.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> writes:
> I am running 8.4.15 and can try 8.4.17 if some patch has been applied
> to it to address this issue. I just want to know should I

> A: upgrade to 8.4.17
> or
> B: create a self contained test case.

A quick look at the release notes shows no planner fixes in 8.4.16 or
8.4.17, so it would be rather surprising if (A) helps.

Сообщение: Re: Looks like merge join planning time is too big, 55 seconds
Сообщение: Re: Looks like merge join planning time is too big, 55 seconds