Re: Query regarding Writing a report using the file sysstem

От Markus Schaber
Тема Re: Query regarding Writing a report using the file sysstem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi, Dinesh Tiwari,

Dinesh Tiwari wrote:

> I have some problem in SQL server reporting services 2000.
[...]
> So if any body have any idea what to write in query designer

You use the MS SQL Server and the MS Query Designer?

It seems that you got to the wrong list for that problem, the list here
is specific to problems for the PostgreSQL Server.

You should ask someone who supports the products you use, you won't go
to a Ferrari shop and want them to solve the problems with your Toyota
neither.

Most of us simply don't know how to help you, as they did never touch
the MS SQL software, and the rest is unlikely to like doing it at this
place.

A further tip: You should include the exact wording of your error
messages, and possibly more details of your setup (versions, pathes etc.).

And, usually, the MS Knowledge Base and other support material that's
accessible for registered MS developers knows the answer for most
problems, I've been told by our Windows Gurus here.

HTH,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: