Query regarding Writing a report using the file sysstem data processing extensions

От Dinesh Tiwari
Тема Query regarding Writing a report using the file sysstem data processing extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Experts.............
I have some problem in SQL server reporting services 2000.
I am doing with FILE SYSTEM DATA PROCESSING EXTENSIONS  i have done all the things correctly.
like copying the .dll  file to 3 folders, writing some code in XML file which was given on net and on books.
after that it is showing me the File Sysytem Information  in combobox
But when i am trying to select this Data type
Now problem occurs........
But some how i managed it...i have selected windows Authentication....
But when i am writting in query designer
\\MyServer\MyShare
then it is giviing error
some time it is saying that there is error near to \.
and some time it is saying that connection can not be made please check the connection string.
I am doing all this on my local system....
So if any body have any idea what to write in query designer
and what these errors indicates please help me....
Regards
Dinesh Tiwari

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: