Re: The server lacks instrumentation functions

От August Zajonc
Тема Re: The server lacks instrumentation functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Jim Nasby a ecrit le 22/09/2006 04:52:
>> On Sep 21, 2006, at 1:53 PM, Thomas Vatter wrote:
>>> When connection to the server with pgadmin3 there is a warning:
>>> "The server lacks instrumentation functions ..."
>>> There may be something wrong with my installation.
>>> The server is version 8.1.4, it is the version for sles9 downloaded as
>>> rpms from suse.
>>
>> I don't know, but I'm sure someone on the pgAdmin (not pgsql-admin)
>> list could help. :)
>
> A package has to be installed on the server. admin81 is its name. You
> can find more infos on :
>   http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.4/extend.html

Which really should be integrated into the main distribution. MySQL gets
it very right here, and comes out of the box with some better standard
instrumentation.

Сообщение: Re: best way to choose index to cluster on?
Сообщение: Re: best way to choose index to cluster on?