Re: pgadmin III for PostgreSQL 9.6

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgadmin III for PostgreSQL 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/06/2016 10:55 AM, Klaus wrote:
> PostgreSQL 9.6 for Windows x64 comes packaged with pgadmin 4.
>

> For me, that implies two major issues:
>

> -         It is somewhat sluggish, much slower than the previous pgadmin III
>
> -         Even more important: on my notebook with a high resolution
> screen (3.840 x 2.160), all menues and display items are so tiny that
> you virtually can’t read them. Systems settings are fine and all other
> applications (including pgadmin III) scale their GUI accordingly.
>

> Will there be a pgadmin III supporting postgreSQL 9.6 available until
> issues like these are resolved?

I would say you will have more success getting your questions answered
and concerns dealt with by posting to:

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

Or creating an issue here:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

FYI you will need a Postgres community account to use the issue tracker.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Klaus"
Сообщение: pgadmin III for PostgreSQL 9.6