Re: How can i test the installed ODBC-driver in WindowsXP

От Adam Radlowski
Тема Re: How can i test the installed ODBC-driver in WindowsXP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There is no test, like in MySQL, for example.
If You've installed the "datasource", I suppose, You know the database,
server and other connection parameters.
You have ony way - to use any application, what can use "datasources",
for example Microsoft Office. If it's MS Proffesional (with MS Access),
use MS Access and try to make links or import table/tables using this
datasource. If MS Standard, use MS Excel capability to use datasources
to import tables into spreedsheet.
As I know, You can't to test it - the Open Office suite, becouse it does
not use this technique "via Windows datasource", but normal ODBC or JDBC
connections.
with greetings
Adam