Re: Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment

От David Steele
Тема Re: Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander,

On 2/18/19 8:07 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 11:40:29AM -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
>> I'm confused. I don't see the patch as ready, given the discussion, nor
>> does
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/1672/
>> contain a record of it ever being set to RFC? Did you intend to reply to
>> a different thread?
>
> Indeed, the status I posted looks incorrect.  Thanks for pointing it
> out!

It appears you have addressed all or most of the review comments but
there seems to be little enthusiasm for this patch.

If it doesn't attract more review or a committer during this CF, I think
we should mark it as rejected.

Regards,
--
-David